Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day and my birthday

November 4, 2008

It's election day and also my birthday. Author Phelan's (November 3 post) is tomorrow. I have voted already and I hope my candidates win. I plan to go get my free coffee being offered to voters by Star Bucks. Interesting that if you don't have a sticker to prove you voted they'd take your word for it. Neat! Too bad there is no Ben & Jerry's nearby for me collect my free scoop of ice cream. Ben & Jerry's New York Fudge is good. Krispy Kream doughnouts I can do without, of course.

It's so sad that Obama's grandmother died yesterday. How much he'd miss her tonight and if he wins, how proud she'd have been and how much happier he'd be!

More later . . . maybe.

Have a great day.

Ro.

P.S. The Star Bucks was bad. Am I looking a gift horse in the mouth? U betcha:)

No comments: